Area Manager - Remote
An unbeatable work ethic?
A burning desire to be part of a team dedicated to delivering results to clients/customers?
You might be Neptune Retail solutions material.
Neptune Retail Solutions is currently seeking an entrepreneur-minded individual for the position of Area Manager (also known as a Field Supervisor). This position is field based, working from a home office, overseeing the overall operations for the specific geographical area.
The geographical area includes Central/Southwest Indiana- Indianapolis is in the Area.
The Area Manager is responsible for direct oversight part-time merchandisers who install and service Advertising and Merchandising programs in grocery, drug, convenience and mass merchandise outlets.
The retail chains serviced include: Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid and Family Dollar.
- Hiring, training, and motivating a team of about 35 Part Time Merchandisers
- Ensuring the team is successfully executing field programs
- Holding direct reports accountable through reporting and auditing
- Proactive anticipation of problems and situations and appropriate resolutions of same
- Interfacing with clients and customers
- 2 years previous management experience
- Desire to continually improve
- Willingness to take ownership, be held accountable and hold others accountable
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Ability to analyze information toward process of continuous improvement and innovation
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Basic computer competencies (working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and follow-through
- Problem-solving skills
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Valid driver’s license (for at least 2 years)
- College degree or equivalent experience