Are you an energetic self-starter?
Are you interested in making your own schedule?
Neptune Retail Solutions has immediate availability for a Part-time Retail Associate who will specialize in the installation and maintenance of the iconic Instant Coupon Machine, at-the-shelf advertisements, and shopping cart ads.
This position offers:
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive pay
- Gas reimbursement
- Paid Training
The territory covered is Tampa and Odessa, FL. The territory averages 10-25 hours per week.
- In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Take initiative
- Work well independently with a strong work ethic
- Display focused attention to quality, detail, and accuracy
- Demonstrate adaptability to the needs of our clients, retailers, customers, and coworkers
- Ensure all work interactions are met with excellent customer service skills and professionalism
- Strong organizational skills and time-efficient
- Access to computer, internet and printer
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time, repetitive bending, lifting and stretching, driving during the day/night.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice:
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities, and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice.