Distribution Coordinator - 100% Remote
- Coordinate both inbound and outbound logistics: Full Truck Load (FTL), Less Than Truckload (LTL), small parcel, rail, ocean, import-export and cross-docking.
- Generate pick pack manifest instructions, build wave specific fulfillment and shipping instructions for merchandising orders; conduct cost and shipping analysis.
- Vendor management, performance measures and auditing; work with partners on corrective actions when an issue has occurred.
- Present data and findings to management; interface with internal partners, external customer and vendors.
- Conduct weekly meetings with primary vendors to track status.
- Obtain and file Proof-of-Delivery notifications.
- Monitor and track shipments through delivery; research, log, and communicate shipment discrepancies.
- Work with partners on Corrective Actions when an issue has occurred.
- Maintain ship-to delivery requirements including address changes in Logistics systems.
- Shipping Instructions: translate contract commitments into delivery instructions for Logistics vendors.
- Coordinate delivery extensions with receivers if shipments are delayed.
- Logistics Hotline: monitor inbound inquiries or requests via email and phone line.
- Ad Order Mailbox: verify discrepancies and process accordingly.
- Order Management: Process actions from a work queue and adapt to changes in real time.
- Freight Quotes: Request freight pricing from Logistics vendors, analyze and provide pricing cost coding.
- Process Logistics invoices and code in internal invoice tracking and allocation systems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent related business experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a corporate environment preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically strong Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Teams; experience with Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning is a plus.
- Competency working with enterprise management software systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to alter communication style in order to ensure understanding among other varying communication styles/modalities.
- Exceptional project coordination skills, with strong analytical and proactive problem solving ability.
- Highly organized and detail oriented to ensure accurate and timely task completion.
- Self-starter, with high initiative and comfort level in asking questions and learning from others.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.