Neptune Retail Solutions (https://www.neptuneretailsolutions.com) is seeking a Sales/Program Coordinator to join our Sales team. As a Coordinator, you will be supporting our Chicago Sales team. The position is a remote/work from home position(!). Please review the job responsibilities below.
- Coordination of in-store and digital programs/campaigns in regards to advertising execution materials once the client has approved a sales contract.
- Leading meetings with external and internal customers
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal departments
- Generate and manage program timing in accordance to standard timing deadlines
- Collect and present internal executional data to the sales teams as part of presentation preparation. For example, collecting program restrictions such as available tactics and store counts.
- Reviews finance system generated invoices for accuracy based on non standard payment terms and contract accuracy. Follow up with clients to ensure invoices are received and payments are submitted to the company by the due date. Escalates all past due invoices to Account Directors.
- Proactively schedules calls with the sales team and clients to ensure implementation/materials are in order to maximize the success/program completion. For example, working with the client to kick off program details such as providing artwork specifications, store lists, and time lines of all due dates.
At Neptune Retail Solutions, being successful means helping our clients achieve their goals. We are the nation’s premier retail marketing services company. Our powerful advertising and promotion programs are relied upon by the country’s largest consumer packaged goods manufacturers for an unparalleled consumer reach.
- 2 -3 years of experience preferred but not required in a coordination/account management role supporting multiple sales professionals in a team environment.
- Very strong attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities.
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookup & Pivots) and Microsoft Office Salesforce experience is an asset
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Ability to work independently and to adapt in a continuously changing environment.
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.