Market Director, Field Operations
An unbeatable work ethic?
A burning desire to be part of a team dedicated to delivering results to clients/customers?
You might be Neptune Retail solutions material.
The Market Director is responsible for successful leadership and management of all people and in-store execution programs within a specified geography. The Market Director will lead a team of 7 area managers while ensuring front-line quality, cost effectiveness, integrity and implementation of Neptune Retail Solutions in-store tasks and merchandising. In this role, you are responsible for recruiting, training and retaining your management team, while supporting this across your frontline team through you area managers.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Support the field vision and actively demonstrate and reinforce the Leadership Behaviors
- Implement plan to proactively complete cycle task requirements at a high level, while maintaining data integrity across the team (this includes inventory management)
- Communicate efficiently with direct reports, supervisor and internal/external colleagues
- Lead area management team through detailed growth objectives, communication, recognition and accountabilities
- Proactively anticipate problems and situations and identify creative resolutions
- Develop a cohesive and collaborative team while managing multiple projects
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Embrace technology and leverage innovative platforms to gather analytics to drive action
- Demonstrate excellent Problem Solving skills
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders
- Lead beyond geographical boundaries and work on cross-functional teams to drive innovation
- Ability to leverage financial and data analytics to drive decisions and suggestions
- 3-5 years of people management experience
- Working with a variable workforce made of exempt, nonexempt and hourly personnel, working at multiple off-site locations, preferred
- College degree or equivalent experience
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required*
Neptune Retail Solutions is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavor to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling the interview of your requirements.
Applicant Privacy Notice:
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities, and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice.