Are you an energetic self-starter?
Neptune Retail Solutions has immediate availability for a Part-time Merchandiser for the assigned territory route in the London, ON area. This territory has varied hours per cycle.
We specialize in the installation of at-the-shelf merchandising, including the iconic Instant Coupon Machine in major grocery and drug chains nationwide.
This position offers:
- Flexible work hours
- Bi-Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Mileage reimbursement
- Managerial support and paid training
- In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Take initiative
- Work well independently with a strong work ethic
- Display focused attention to quality, detail, and accuracy
- Demonstrate adaptability to the needs of our clients, retailers, customers, and coworkers
- Ensure all work interactions are met with excellent customer service skills and professionalism
- Strong organizational skills and time-efficient
- Access to computer, internet and printer
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time, repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice:
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities, and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice.