Senior Product Manager
Neptune Retail Solutions is the nation’s premier retail marketing services company. We are experts at influencing buying behaviors through our disruptive, innovative and results-oriented solutions, including in-store, home-delivered and online media tactics combined with rich data and insights. Our powerful advertising and promotion programs are relied upon by the country’s largest consumer packaged goods manufacturers for an unparalleled consumer reach.
Checkout 51 (C51) our consumer-facing cashback and rewards application is a major part of our digital arm. In a time-starved, cash-strapped world C51 plays a unique role in shopper’s lives by helping them make informed choices about their purchasing decisions as well as where to make them.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager for the Checkout 51 mobile application to join our Neptune Retail Solutions (NRS) product team. As the product owner for C51 you will report to the Sr Director of Product Technology and will be responsible for leading all revenue-driving and growth initiatives as it relates to C51, while balancing a cohesive member experience across the application. You will own the creation and execution of the C51 product roadmap while insuring it ladders up to NRS Strategic vision and key growth pillars. You will work in close collaboration with design, engineering, PMO and marketing to ensure an on-schedule delivery of our roadmap and objectives.
- Executing/defining technical requirements for a product roadmap: including strategic discussions with all business groups, leading brainstorming discussions, research, coordinating with tech and PMO, updating roadmap, presenting to leadership
- Managing the execution of the full product cycle (managing stakeholders, gathering requirements, simplifying execution, support GTM) for new product releases against that roadmap for multiple stakeholders (users, member support, client delivery and sales)
- Leading Checkout 51 integrations with 3rd parties, leading business discussions with them (new vendors, GUP and receipt issues)
- Providing decisions around critical maintenance tasks, such as guiding engineering in responding to high-priority bug fixes and system upkeep, preventing costly downtime and liaising with business stakeholders on impacts and communication plans
- Coordinating with marketing and the Member Success Team for new features for releases, emails to the company for a new release
- Working with the legal department, including translating feature requirements into legal constraints an A/B testing and experimentation coordination, planning, and result presentation.
- 5+ years of mobile app product management experience and/or experience shipping consumer-facing technology
- Good knowledge and experience in the digital incentives and offers space
- Working knowledge of the digital media industry
- 2+ years of mobile (iOS, Android, web) product management experience
- Successful track record of delivering business results by building delightful product experiences across web and mobile applications
- Ability to understand complex technical systems and convey them in simple and clear communication
- Data-driven decision making and the ability to think creatively about how to get the data you need to best inform decisions & strategy
- Excellent collaboration skills. You work well with others towards shared goals, guide teams to manage conflicting points of view, and create an atmosphere of cooperation.
- Experience working mobile app with millions of end-users is a plus
- Comfort with a fast-paced work environment at a rapidly evolving organization
- Technical background computer science or engineering is a plus