- Review, verify and process media vendor invoice header information in Oracle.
- Submit new supplier/supplier update requests to procurement and track progress.
- Review vendor statements.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Sort mail by department/location/category and distribute or scan to appropriate department contact(s).
- Prepare envelopes and packages; may sign for incoming registered or certified mail.
- Keep records of sent and received mail.
- Maintain mailroom organization/supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent related business experience.
- 5 years of experience with strong understanding of accounts payable processes.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically strong Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Teams; experience with Oracle Cloud is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to be succinct when communication issues and resolution actions to be taken.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with strong, proactive problem solving and multi-tasking ability.
- Highly organized and detail oriented to ensure accurate and timely task completion, with a commitment to quality.
- Independent self-starter, with high initiative and strong work ethic, comfortable asking questions and learning from others.
- Comfortable working with office equipment (computer, printer, scanner, etc.) and ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.