Manager, Scientific Collaboration & Engagement
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
We believe in career development and empowering our employees. Not only do we provide career coaches internally, but we offer many training opportunities to expand your knowledge base! We have highly competitive benefits with a variety HMO and PPO options. We have company 401k match along with an Employee Stock Purchase Program. We have tuition reimbursement, leadership development, and even start employees off with 16 days of paid time off plus holidays. We offer wellness courses and have highly engaged employee resource groups. Come join the Neo team and be part of our amazing World Class Culture!
NeoGenomics is looking for a Manager, Scientific Collaboration & Engagement for our Remote California location who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
Manages special projects in lock step with the goals outlined for the Scientific Collaboration & Engagement division. Under minimal direction, performs advanced, diversified program management, requiring broad and comprehensive experience in cross functional partnerships to support academic collaborations and scientific educational programming.
- Support implementation of annual SCE content plan with program development
- Develop department SOPs for both training and department risk mitigation purposes Responsible for streamlining and outlining department efficiencies and accountabilities
- Vision to translate overarching department goals into action items and timelines to drive successes
- Development of scientific educational programming from fruition to execution including and not exclusive to: Tumor Boards, Symposia, Workshops, KOL programming, Collaborations.
- Works autonomously to achieve sharp gains while positively affecting productivity and overall impact
- Streamline workflow and trafficking of programs to ensure timely execution (this includes suggested technologies and process suggestions).
- Contract management and negotiation
- Some logistical coordination on behalf of SCE leadership required
- Management of special projects as needed.
- Development of presentation content
- Manage submission of scientific materials on behalf of SCE and workflow for scientific materials.
- Manage miscellaneous reports and documents
- Prioritizes and manages multiple programs simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely fashion
- Supporting role in liaising with various cross functional departments including and not limited to: Legal, Marketing, Compliance, Scientific Affairs
- Integral role in the delivery of publications from an operations perspective.
Bachelor degree preferred.
5 or more years of relevant experience.
- Requires a high standard of professionalism and integrity due to the frequency of senior-level internal and external contacts and regular exposure to high-level confidential data.
- High sense of urgency for critical projects and ability to quickly pivot to address changing needs.
- High knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Certificate Compliance Requirements:
- Project Management Certification
- Moderate (20-25%)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.