Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
We believe in career development and empowering our employees. Not only do we provide career coaches internally, but we offer many training opportunities to expand your knowledge base! We have highly competitive benefits with a variety HMO and PPO options. We have company 401k match along with an Employee Stock Purchase Program. We have tuition reimbursement, leadership development, and even start employees off with 16 days of paid time off plus holidays. We offer wellness courses and have highly engaged employee resource groups. Come join the Neo team and be part of our amazing World Class Culture!
NeoGenomics is looking for a Facilities Engineer for our Fort Myers location who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
The Facilities Engineer will provide facilities engineering, maintenance and other facilities services associated with administrative areas as well as wet and dry laboratory areas. Will assist in coordination of activities of facility maintenance employees, vendors and contractors involved in repairs and maintenance of facility infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with all federal state and local regulations in regards to facilities management, and NeoGenomics quality, safety and security policies
- Resolution of emergency issues as they arise
- Analyze and implement proactive maintenance to meet regulatory requirements
- Preventative and general maintenance of building infrastructure
- Coordinate and assist in repairs involving basic electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems
- Ability to read and review blueprints, schematics and operating manuals to fix, repair and maintain facilities equipment
- Ensure timely resolution of potential hazards through reporting unsafe practices or adversely impacting environment
- Participate in scheduled EHS training program
- Support EHS department with implementation and resolution of EHS / Compliance facility related issues. Active participant on EHS Safety Committee
- Assist in accomplishing organization’s efforts to meet or exceed department goals and plans
- Recommend improved practices to management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Facilities Management or similar field of study
- Advanced knowledge/troubleshooting of HVAC and electrical systems
- Previous facilities management experience a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge in electrical circuitry
- Flexible work schedule to include possible off duty calls
- Be able to communicate effectively through written and verbal instruction
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, climbing, manual manipulation, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- All candidates must pass a color vision test
- Adhere to rules and protocols, company regulations as stated in the employee handbook, and specific safety guidelines
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with both the business, and stakeholders.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Travel is based on project needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.