Histotechnologist for Rolle, Switzerland
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you use your laboratory skills while continuing to learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
NeoGenomics is looking for a Histotechnologist who wants to join our team in Rolle, Switzerland. This is a full time, direct employment opportunity with full benefits, bonus and a comprehensive relocation package.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
NeoGenomics Laboratories is comprised of a national team of experts in developing and delivering laboratory diagnostic and clinical trial services with a focus in cancer. Together, we work to solve the medical, scientific, and logistical challenges of making precise diagnoses, aiding in bringing new therapies to market and finding the unusual hallmarks of each patient’s disease that point the way to proper treatment.
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
As a Histotechnologist you will work under general direction to precisely and accurately conduct a variety of routine and specialized histology procedures. You will research, troubleshoot, and resolve histology related inquiries and problems within the laboratory. This position requires you to produce the highest quality of embedding, microtomy, tissue grossing, tissue processing, and H&E staining, special staining and equipment maintenance.
Employees in this position perform a full range of Laboratory testing and diagnostic procedures, not limited to IHC, but included Project Support, Molecular, Flow Cytometry, FISH, and Cytogenetics
- Bachelor of Science in chemical, biological, or clinical laboratory science or medical technology from an accredited institution
- Six (6) plus years of histology work preferred
- Knowledge of laboratory techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good social skills and attention to detail
- Motivated to maintain production and quality standards
- Willing to work in a biohazard environment and follow safety policies and standards outlined in the Safety Manual
- Good visual acuity including color perception required for certain departments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.