Audio Visual Technician
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for an AV Technician to join our dynamic UK IT Operations team. You will possess a strong sense of ownership, the ability to collaborate with a global team, and broad problem solving experience. This position reports to the AV Manager in San Francisco, and provides a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success during an exciting time in the company’s history.
If you’re a self-starter with a consistent track record and a passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
- Provide continual excellent customer service.
- Answer all service calls in a timely manner.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance checks and services to audiovisual systems, including software/firmware updates, as needed.
- Research parts, coordinate outside repairs, work with vendors, and assist with phone support lines.
- Test and troubleshoot control system functionality (may include Crestron, AMX, and other IP-based control systems).
- Test and evaluate performance of video conference systems, including local camera and presentation source routing and control, and acoustic echo cancellation.
- May include after hours and on-call duties with guaranteed response times.
- Directly interact with users and partners at every level of the business, from intern to CEO.
- Assist customers with AV related issues in a Service Desk setting, troubleshooting issues and resolving where applicable remotely.
- Educate end users in AV best practices.
Will be required to travel to other offices (both domestic travel, and international) for routine maintenance, break-fixes, and to oversee new builds.
- Corporate AV experience
- Work effectively with staff and senior management within the organization and with external parties
- Have the ability to work with limited supervision and direction
- Technical AV certifications, such as CTS are beneficial
- Customer-focused with a ""service first"" mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to continue learning
- Be a strong, dynamic character, capable of dealing effectively with colleagues and business users working in a constantly evolving environment
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.