Business Analytics Analyst (Real Estate)
National Home Rentals is a rapidly growing operator of single-family homes for rent in markets across the country. Our exceptional homes, located in choice communities throughout America, offer a variety of contemporary features and amenities our residents love.
We are innovators who are committed to continually improving the rental experience by leveraging the latest and best technologies in leasing, property management, and smart home automation to meet the needs of modern renters while providing them access to the best schools, communities, and homes at affordable prices.
We are looking to add talent to our growing team, with the potential to advance quickly, and the opportunity to learn all aspects of the real estate investment business. We offer a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment as an established and profitable industry leader. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a high-energy culture with demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors and a strong desire to make an impact, apply now to join our team!
We are currently searching for a Business Analytics Analyst. In this role, you will help build reporting that will inform and guide strategic business decisions and provide useful insight to our executives and investors. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a spectrum of technology and reporting tools to drive data quality and clarity. The ideal candidate must have strong analytical skills, technical skills, and an interest in the Real Estate industry. There will be additional opportunity to grow and apply your skills and creativity with internal software solutions that improve the operational efficiency of our business and industry.
- Develop and implement controls around data input for acquisition, construction, leasing and property management metrics.
- Implement process improvements where necessary.
- Design, develop and maintain Dashboards to show operational performance and progress on performance improvement initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and correct inaccurate data in a timely manner.
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports for internal and external stake holders, ensuring accuracy of results including returns-based analysis.
- Work independently on projects but also provide support to and back up team-members as needed.
- Provide leadership to other analysts and departments around reporting best practices.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
Who We Are Looking For:
The ideal candidate will meet the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 2-4 years of total work experience in analytical roles. Asset management experience preferred.
- Interest/experience in the Real Estate industry
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and SQL (required)
- Yardi experience preferred
- Experience using data visualization platforms such as Power BI and Tableau a plus
- Familiarity with Python, R, or fundamental programming concepts a plus
- Candidates must be able to work well under pressure or juggle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, and extremely thorough
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has fun with a hands on approach to data and technology
What We Offer:
National Home Rentals offers competitive compensation levels, bonus opportunities, and ambitious growth plans. Standard benefits are also offered such as medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) plan, and flexible paid time off and hours.
Promoting our associates’ career growth and providing opportunities for advancement is a cornerstone value of our company. Our startup culture will allow for the best and brightest talent to excel in an entrepreneurial setting, while our institutional funding and experience will offer the ability to execute an ambitious growth plan for the company.
National Home Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. National Home Rentals prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.