Supply Chain, Logistics Manager
Supply Chain, Logisitcs Manager
This role has both a tactical and strategic impact on the fulfillment of customer orders for hardware. Additionally, the position will manage the fulfillment and delivery of Customer Support spare parts, and Engineering capex purchases. This individual will interface with both internal and external customers and is the point person to manage the supplier relationship with the global Logistics Carriers such as FedEx and UPS.
- Manage optimal Incoterms for Nasuni, resulting in cost savings and cost avoidances.
- Assist in managing the commodity roadmap.
- Responsible for purchasing hardware material; building key strategic partner relationships.
- Work closely with both the Account Managers and Sales to ensure that customer delivery expectations are met.
- Negotiate pricing and price reductions with Logistics carriers.
- Manage the Nasuni Global Logistics Playbook and update quarterly.
- Coordinate the disseminate of logistics data and shipment tracking notifications to the partners, sales, and CS.
- Train departments, as needed, on changes to VAT, GST, Duty, and Import/Export laws.
- Daily coordination and follow up of RMA units and maintain loaner pool of refurbished hardware.
- Manage automated loaner retrieval process with customers.
- Coordinates and interfaces with direct counterparts of integration partners, and Logistics carriers.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales order fulfillment process to eliminate bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external audits typically covering physical inventory.
- Support monthly close process including the reconciliation of RMA’s and POC/loaner equipment.
- Provides expert global logistics guidance to IT, Marketing, and other Nasuni departments.
- Other ad hoc reporting and assignments as needed
- 5-7 years prior global logistics experience
- Experience with forward and reverse logistics
- Demonstrated proficiency developing, implementing, and managing internal sales order process
- Proficiency with all common business/office tools and applications, including but not limited to, email, MS Office applications, Mac, SFDC, Steel brick proficiency desired
- High energy with strong initiative; able to work independently
- Must be able to communicate effectively across all departments
With the world’s only cloud-native global file system at its heart, Nasuni delivers a file services platform built for the cloud that combines the performance of local file servers with the scalability and durability of cloud storage, all at about half the cost of traditional file infrastructures. Users can migrate NAS silos to the cloud storage of their choice for on-demand capacity expansion, built-in backup, instant disaster recovery, multi-site file sharing and a system that can span continents. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA. We will consider remote employees as well as candidates based in our Boston, Marlborough, MA or Cary, NC offices. #LI-Remote
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off and potential flexible work hours
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.