Alliance Sales Manager
Alliance Sales Manager
You will be responsible for growth of pipeline and revenue sourced from the Nasuni alliance relationships; Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and AWS, through consistent engagement with the field organization to promote our Cloud File Storage solutions.
If you are an extremely successful Inside Sales Rep, this is a great opportunity to build your skills, as you drive pipeline among Nasuni Alliance partners.
You will help drive programmatic engagement with existing field contacts, building out new networks across industries and territories as well as establishing connectivity with new field sales, marketing and business development teams. The Alliance Manager will also be responsible for aligning the Nasuni inside, field and channel sales teams with Azure, Google, or AWS teams to drive account level engagement. In addition, you will support the Alliance Directors on execution of strategic initiatives associated with overall alliance business plan.
You will also support the Alliance Directors with AWS, Microsoft, and GCP Alliance activities as required and agreed.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Exceed Alliance Partner sales goals (discovery opportunities, sales engagements, enablement, training, revenue, new opportunities & wins)
- Develop key seller, vertical, and other alliance relationships across territories and regions. Support mapping new alliance seller relationships to our ISRs, RSMs, channel managers.
- Collaborate with Azure, GCP, or AWS Field teams to agree a route to market, and where possible gain meetings with their clients.
- Connect Alliances resources to Nasuni around specific customer opportunities – both Net New and Expansion/Renewal.
- In region Alliance seller education, awareness, and promotion, including coordinating any sell-to events and activities.
- Work in partnership with Marketing to plan & execute Alliance GTM/demand gen plan, and own the agreed sales KPIs for the activities.
- Develop regional execution plans in partnership with Nasuni channel managers, including mapping key alliance partner and channel partner activities and priorities to Nasuni regional / country activities and priorities.
- Escalation handling for Alliance interests.
- Collaborate with Alliance Director & Global Alliance Director, in development, execution, and progress of Global & Regional plans & Objectives relating to Public Cloud Partnerships.
- Assist in the development of execution and GTM plans with regional channel partners identified by Nasuni channel managers. Map our alliance resources to the partner’s resources where it exists.
- Prior SDR, BDR, or ISR experience co-selling within a Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Storage, Backup, Big Data, Recovery, Monitoring, or Cloud Security environment.
- Experience supporting Alliance partners; Microsoft, AWS or Google in a co-sell model with key sales influencers to execute sales programs is highly desirable
- Ability to sell concepts through stories and business outcomes rather than technology
- Net-New Business Development Hunter mentality, to engage and network new contacts
- Proven track record of success building field relationships across multiple leadership teams to expand awareness to achieving sales quota
- Experience and understanding of a channel + alliance sales model
- Demonstrable knowledge of the public cloud and storage technology segments
- Ability to work in Nasuni's Boston Seaport HQ supporting territories across the United States.
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Incentive stock options
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.