Customer Escalation Manager
Nasuni’s Customer Success organization is growing! We’re looking for a Customer Escalation Manager with excellent leadership skills who will leverage their project management, customer communication, and technical skills to drive incident resolution and customer satisfaction. In this role you will have command of critical incident situations and all Nasuni team members are available and accountable to you. You will lead the development of comprehensive action plans and a cross-functional team. You will have access to any and all technical, management, and executive resources within the company drive to resolution. The keys to success in this role are attention to detail, being action-oriented, excellent communication skills, diligent follow-up, ability to achieve results through influence, and holding others accountable while maintaining excellent working relationships. This is a high visibility position that requires frequent interaction with executive management, Sales, Product, Engineering, and customers.
As the Partner Program Manager, you will add value by…
- Leading cross-functional escalation response teams in the development of action plans to drive rapid resolution of customer issues and concerns.
- Leverage your relevant technical skills to gain working knowledge of Nasuni products and the ability to accurately communicate technical problems, workarounds, and issue resolution.
- Act as main point of contact for customers during an escalation. Maintain a high level of communication, follow-up, and forward progress toward resolution.
- Coordinate meetings and resources and drive resolution of action plans across multiple organizations internally. Hold others accountable while maintaining collaborative, positive working relationships.
- Executing regimented project management practices including meeting minutes, action items, follow-up, and risk mitigation, and extreme attention to detail.
- Provide relevant and concise status updates to executive management on a weekly basis
- Conduct post-escalation reviews to identify opportunities for improvements in our products, processes, training, documentation, etc.
Required skills + experience we look for are…
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in communications, business, computer science, data science, or engineering) and 7+ years of experience in program management
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer-facing role, preferably as part of a customer support organization in enterprise software, virtualization, storage / infrastructure, or data center spaces
- Demonstrated experience and success managing critical customer situations in enterprise IT infrastructure technologies is a must.
- Proven record of success in leading cross-functional teams and managing project/action plans with a high degree of urgency, professionalism, and collaboration. PMP certification is a plus.
- Excellent customer communications skills, and ability to convey technical concepts and details in a way that is easily consumed by all levels of customer contacts from system administrators to C-level.
- A solid technical foundation, including an in-depth understanding of the enterprise software and datacenter infrastructure spaces
- Technical familiarity with data storage and cloud technologies and protocols such as: CIFS/SMB, NFS, S3, directory services (Active Directory, LDAP), user and group permissions, security, encryption, TCP/IP networking, virtualization, data backup / archive, public / private / hybrid cloud.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.