Customer Success Manager
The Opportunity – Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success team’s directive is to enhance the customer experience and in return, maintain/improve the overall retention of our existing customers. This role is responsible for supporting, nurturing, and renewing our existing account base, as our customers evolve on the platform. The ideal candidate is early in their sales/customer success career and enthusiastic about joining a new team. As a CSM you will establish trusted relationships with clients, evaluate challenges or struggles customers are facing and take a consultative approach, and help the customer better realize and understand the value of their Nasuni investment, year over year.
What you’ll do
- Reassess and build long-term relationships with VP/C-suite influences, as well as key every-day admin contacts.
- Develop and maintain regular engagement with each account.
- Maintain tight governance over communication and organizational changes that may happen within in an account.
- Collaborate with many teams across the Nasuni organization internally, to align appropriate resources to your customers, as needed.
- Identify critical customer challenges or struggles that could put customer retention at risk.
- Ensure that the customer gets the best value from their investments by driving feature use and consumption.
- Reassess customers deeper in their customer lifecycle, and prescribe appropriate engagements/trainings where you see knowledge gaps.
- Maintain full fluency in Nasuni’s products and services and how they are sold, to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Meet overall retention goals for assigned accounts, forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
- Work with channel and alliances to maximize adoption and growth in joint accounts.
- Assist with high-severity request and escalations, as needed.
What you need to succeed
- 1-4 years of account management or customer success experience
- Experience in driving consumption of existing products & services within existing customers
- Be an innovative, problem-solving individual with the ability to be prescriptive and tackle tough problems.
- Identifies risk and seeks assistance as needed.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree desired.
- Salesforce experience desired.
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.