Director of Alliances-AWS
- Experience working with AWS in a Global Alliance role with key sales influencers to execute sales programs is highly desirable
- Proven track record of success building strategic relationships across multiple leadership teams to expand awareness to achieving sales quota
- Familiar with hardware/software field sales organizations and AllianceBusiness Partner models
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills driving internal and external support for the alliance relationship
- Global/international experience
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities – experience with contract negotiation
- Previous experience working with Google, Cisco, HPE, IBM, and VMware a plus
- People Management experience is highly desirable
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Exceeding Global Nasuni/AWS product consumption goals (revenue & customer adds)
- Manage the global relationship with AWS including working with their relevant senior leadership to formalize a governance model and drive a cadence of ongoing checkpoints
- Setting the long-range marketing strategy and building the global alliance marketing plan
- Discovering, evaluating and recommending investment in marketing opportunities offered by AWS and the partner ecosystem.
- Managing multiple campaigns from conception to launch, working with our product and marketing teams
- Leading the execution of the joint alliance marketing plan through cross-functional WW teams
- Overseeing and investing MDF into high ROI activities and drive our joint co-sell motions
- Working with Nasuni regional sales and channel teams to increase pipeline and drive sales opportunities
- Advocating daily on Nasuni’s behalf to continue growing our presence within AWS
- Business plan development including goal and metric setting
- Strong written and oral communication skills (demonstrated executive communications)
- Business case creation and ROI analysis skills
- Cross-functional team leadership and influencing skills (internal and external)
- Intimate knowledge of AWS partner and field organizations
- Sales enablement material development and delivery
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.