Solutions Architect - SLED California
Solution Architect - SLED California
The Solutions Architect will use their advanced technical knowledge of Cloud File Storage Services to drive sales while ensuring customer satisfaction though proper expectation management. As part of maintaining customer satisfaction, some post-sale duties may occasionally be required to resolve customer issues. The Solutions Architect must be a self-starter and always seek opportunities to advance sales and industry presence for Nasuni. Similar titles include: Pre-Sales Engineer and Sales Engineer. #LI-Remote Location:
As a Solutions Architect - SLED California, you will…
- Understand and communicate solution messaging at both a technical and business level (storage / data migration / backup / recovery / security solutions)
- Provide Cloud Storage industry expertise and guidance to clients
- Author and provide presentations both to executive-level and working-level client audiences
- Develop and present custom demonstrations based on prospective client requirements and map them to Nasuni capabilities
- Understand, document and communicate business value to the prospect
- Manage the Proof of Concept process when required
- Guide prospective clients to the merits and strengths of the Nasuni solution
- Assist account executives in development of Target Account Selling strategies
- Document all prospective client meetings and decisions in Salesforce
- Articulate market requests and needs to R&D and Marketing organizations in a clear, concise manner
- Assist account executives in development of proposals and RFI/RFP responses
- Organize communications between teams and external vendors to develop solutions
Required skills + experience we look for are…
- Minimum ten years of relevant experience in a combination of technical sales for enterprise storage solutions, experience with data center operations, and experience with cloud service providers
- Proven track record in giving sales-oriented presentations to all audience levels from architect to executive in both technical and business settings
- Successful at navigating the sales cycles in a pre-sales/consulting role
- Technical expertise in NAS, Active Directory, Linux, Hypervisors, and Virtualization.
- Knowledge of Cloud Storage Ecosystem including Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Data Security.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple prospects and activities concurrently
- Strong and creative problem-solving and analytic skills
- Highly motivated, persuasive, and success driven personality with high attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- Location will be in California. #LI-Remote
What is Nasuni?
Nasuni is the new way for enterprises to store, backup, and share files. We built the first global file system based in the cloud, so we scale without the limits of legacy device-based file systems from Dell-EMC and NetApp. Our file services platform enhances cross-site collaboration and accelerates business growth, plus it saves our enterprise customers 60% compared to the cost of separate on-premises NAS, backup, archive, replication, and DR infrastructure. #LI-Remote
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.