Sales Development Manager
Nasuni Sales Development Manager
Nasuni is looking for an energetic and motivating coach to lead our talented team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). We are seeking a collaborative and data-driven person that will be focused on driving pipeline growth through the development of top-tier talent within Nasuni and managing to company KPIs.
Whether you’re already a successful SDR or closer looking to step into a management role, this is the perfect opportunity to grow and nurture a team for a rapidly growing startup.
As the Sales Development Manager, you will...
- Recruit, coach, motivate, and manage a team of SDRs to ensure that they overachieve quota
- Carry out a 30-60-90 onboarding program for new SDRs to ensure they ramp up on productivity quickly
- Work closely with SDRs to execute prospecting and outreach strategies
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with SDRs to drive pipeline, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for the improvement of the team’s sales and activity performance
- Work closely with sales management and marketing to carry out strategies to generate high quality pipeline
- Report directly to the Head of Inside Sales and Sales Development
Skills + experience we look for are...
- An individual contributor with 3+ years of experience in Outbound Sales Development
- Desire to learn best management practices with on-the-job training
- Background in SaaS Sales organizations focused on SDR practices
- Experience running effective 1:1’s
- Track record of effective collaboration with sales management and marketing leaders
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience building and driving effective pipeline generation strategies
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world.
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.