Marketing Systems Administrator
Marketing Systems Administrator
What is Nasuni?
Nasuni is the new way for enterprises to store, backup, and share files. We built the first global file system based in the cloud, so we scale without the limits of legacy device-based file systems from Dell-EMC and NetApp. Our file services platform enhances cross-site collaboration and accelerates business growth, plus it saves our enterprise customers 60% compared to the cost of separate on-premises NAS, backup, archive, replication, and DR infrastructure.
The System Administrator will be our in-house Marketing Automation (currently HubSpot) go-to person. You are responsible for operationalizing our global inbound campaigns and strategies utilizing best practice data capture and workflow methodologies. Working closely with marketing program managers, finance, and inside sales leadership, the ideal candidate will gain an understanding of the data tracking and reporting requirements in order to successfully set-up and execute on multi-stage campaigns. You must have a drive to stay up to date in the use of HubSpot’s latest tools and how to apply that knowledge to the Nasuni business model. This is a technical position requiring the in-depth knowledge of data flows and integrations across multiple platforms. The successful candidate must understand what it takes to make a marketing and sales department successful by believing in and implementing the highest standards of database health. In order to be considered for this position, you must have extensive experience in both HubSpot and Salesforce data flows and integrations and how they impact the success of the overall business.
As the Marketing Systems Administrator, you will…
- Provide front-end support by working with the program managers to stand-up emails, landing pages, forms, workflows, as well as the extraction of segmented data lists.
- Work alongside the graphics designer in order to implement new templates (coding required).
- Set up and contribute to the optimization of list segmentation, scheduling, and related activities including but not limited to template builds, calls-to-action, personalization, form capture, and related workflows.
- Help plan, optimize, and deploy - automated nurtures and one-off campaigns that help increase member engagement.
- Have a thorough understanding of marketing operations processes - campaign workflows, email program planning and deployment, A/B tests, lead nurture, lead scoring, and progressive profiling with the ability to transfer theory and strategy into operational execution.
- Have a deep understanding of how HubSpot integrates with multiple Martech Stack data sources and the ability to set-up and consistently monitor and troubleshoot/solution when problems arise (sync errors).
- Manage day-to-day lead generation workflows and execution of project assets to meet launch dates and pipeline goals.
- Experience with how HubSpot and Salesforce share data; how these workflows function, and how to implement/monitor/solution to enable a clean, marketable contact database.
- Maintain singular focus on data cleanliness and integrity. Establish HubSpot as a single source of truth for Marketing data, which can be reliably used by business applications across the marketing department. Oversee the correctness of marketing and sales data and propose steps to improve them. Develop and track necessary changes.
- Be an advocate for database health; consistently monitor/clean the database of hard bounces, investigate soft bounces, and work alongside our Salesforce Administrator to ensure valid leads are always mapped and flowing into the SFDC database.
- User Management – ensure proper permission sets for all platform users.
- Drive strategy for the HubSpot - Salesforce integration and processes.
- Prepare and present technology recommendations to Director+ level internal stakeholders.
- Work with the Salesforce Administrator to plan for and arrange changes, upgrades, data migration, or downtime as necessary and proactively communicate them within our organization.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from users for technical CRM-related assistance and manage/escalate support processes with the appropriate Nasuni personnel.
- Ability to exercise methodical judgment to apply facts and principles for developing approaches and techniques to problem resolution.
- Train new HubSpot users on the various integrated tools and best practices as required.
Required skills + experience we look for are…
- 5-7 years in a similar role, with demonstrated success administering a marketing automation platform with an in-depth understanding of database management within a high-tech marketing environment (HubSpot preferred).
- Expert level, hand-on knowledge with Salesforce and Salesforce-HubSpot integration.
- Familiarity with various integrated Martech data platforms (Wistia, Zoom, Ad Roll, Drift, and Outreach to name a few).
- Drive and ambition to stay abreast of marketing automation trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to shift and move with the needs of the business.
- Strong attention to detail. Proactive, self-directed and self-motivated.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or related field.
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3 required; comfortable utilizing HubSpot programming language (HubL) a plus.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.