Inside Sales Manager
Sales Development Manager – Nasuni
Nasuni has a Sales Development Manager opportunity to lead, coach, and mentor our Boston Seaport-based Sales Development Representatives that are responsible for building pipeline for our high-growth cloud business.
Nasuni’s team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) create the top of our Enterprise sales funnel, in the $35B Cloud File Storage marketplace, through marketing, alliance, and partner sources. We’re seeking a team leader with a passion for mentoring and coaching in a collaborative high-growth environment. As the Sales Development Manager, you will help grow Nasuni’s bookings and revenue while also developing a career development program that enables reps to graduate to other sales positions within the organization.
To succeed as a Sales Development Manager at Nasuni, you’ll bring a player-centered coaching philosophy that enables all SDRs to hit their personal goals, team quotas, and company targets as they qualify inbound leads and cold-calling prospects to move them into and through the sales funnel by setting up appointments (via email, calling, social selling, and networking) to generate qualified pipeline.
The ideal Sales Development Manager will possess a high-growth software technology sales background and the proven ability to manage a global team of experienced Sales Development Representatives to world-class success.
- Lead a team of 10-15 SDRs
- Hire, train and help individuals achieve amazing sales productivity
- Create a fun, collaborative, inclusive, diverse, high-performing team culture
- Monitor and continuously improve metrics for sales attainment, lead conversions, appointment setting, sales cycle optimization and closing ratios
- Utilize and maintain Salesforce.com as a sales management productivity tool and analyze relevant data to inform strategic/routine decisions
- Collaborate with field sales teams to build synergy within and between Business Development Representatives and regional sales efforts
- Build and effectively lead a cloud file storage software product sales organization through training, development and goal setting
- Develop sales plays, call scripts, coaching templates and other sales enablement materials to help achieve targets
- 3+ years of software technology sales or business development experience.
- 3+ years of sales management or team lead experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions, preferably in Cloud, Storage, Big Data, or Open Source.
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to lead, motivate
- Proven ability to recruit, train and scale against aggressive growth targets
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.