Senior Analyst, Business Analytics
Nasuni is seeking a Senior Analyst, Business Analytics to help drive the growth of our Business Analytics team. Use your Python, SQL, Snowflake, and Tableau skills. Reporting to the Manager of Business Analytics and Strategy, this individual will play a crucial role in shaping the analytics strategy within our Go-To-Market organizations. Leverage your business facing skills in partnering with Finance, Strategy and Operations counterparts to obtain a deep understanding of the business and how data can be used to drive the strategic decisions in the company.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Channel/Alliances leadership to identify KPIs and areas for growth using a variety of data sets and analytical methods.
- Build processes and standards to report consistent metrics across the organization while building trust along the way.
- Work with companywide system owners to obtain an understanding of the company’s various data sources and making sure that the data warehouse is the single source of truth.
- Answer pressing business questions by processing requests into visualizations/analyses/insights and being able to concisely deliver the main takeaways in both written and verbal forums.
- Able to understand and explain system architecture while maintaining a data dictionary and documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, and able to complete tasks with extremely high accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Analytics/Intelligence, Data Analytics or a similar role.
- Prior experience using Snowflake or similar data warehouse platform.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Knowledge of Python analytics libraries (pandas, numpy, matplotlib, etc.) and/or shell scripting experience is a plus.
- Ability to effectively produce data visualizations in tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Expert in thriving in a highly collaborative environment as well as in an independent capacity.
- Effective data communication skills, possessing the ability to transform large data sets into meaningful dashboards which can be converted into actionable sources of information.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.