Software QA Engineer - Features (Python Cloud) Marlborough
Software QA Engineer for Cloud File Storage Solutions.
- Participate in all aspects of the test cycle from gathering requirements to functional, system and regression testing
- Design, execute and document detailed and thorough test plans and test cases to ensure product quality
- Automation of test cases and assist in the development of an internal Python-based automation framework
- Effectively isolate and analyze defects providing detailed steps and conditions for defect reproduction
- Work with developers to understand all aspects of defect resolution and verification
- Work within a team of engineers to deliver new product features
Qualification & Requirements
- 1-3 years of professional Python software design and development
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices and methodology
- Experience testing with Windows, Mac and Linux platforms
- Deep understanding of Linux and file systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiar with SMB/CIFS and NFS file server protocols
- Familiar with Microsoft's Active Directory or LDAP Directory Service
- Prior enterprise class storage product development experience a plus
- Previous team leadership or management experience is a plus
- Experience working in the escalation path for Customer Support
- Previous experience with white & black box, functional, and system testing
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.