Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Lead a high growth company into new opportunities. Create GTM plans for new Cloud File Solutions.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Nasuni, you will develop messaging, create positioning, collaborate on pricing, produce brochures and demos, work with cross functional teams, train internal sales and external partners on the singular marketing message.
A Product Marketing Manager who has successfully launched multiple products at a Cloud, Storage, Security, Back-up, Disaster Recovery, Analytics, or SaaS technology company
You will analyze IT infrastructure trends and competitive development and will help identify new product opportunities. Start-up experience is a plus!
Additionally, as the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will ...
- Identify new product opportunities
- Develop Product Requirements
- Created Strategy and Business Plans
- Launch new Products
- React quickly to changing marketing conditions
- Lead innovative GTM Marketing Campaigns
- Self Starter – you will create meaningful content, messaging, targeting, and positioning.
- Quick Learner – Track record of learning new technologies.
- Shows initiative, anticipate needs of the department, Ability to adjust and move quickly.
- Develop compelling Product Marketing content, materials, solution briefs, white papers, and data sheets.
Required skills + experience we look for are …
- Experience launching multiple Enterprise software products.
- Product marketing management expertise in Software Security, Backup, Data Protection, Analytics, servers, storage systems, virtualization, or similar technology.
- Product Marketing Leadership skills; You anticipate needs ahead of time. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic software product environment. You want to grow your career.
- Must be a self-starter who can manage and lead in a high-growth environment
- Amazing presentation skills to present to large groups of customers and partners.
With the world’s only cloud-native global file system at its heart, Nasuni delivers a file services platform built for the cloud that combines the performance of local file servers with the scalability and durability of cloud storage, all at about half the cost of traditional file infrastructures. Users can migrate NAS silos to the cloud storage of their choice for on-demand capacity expansion, built-in backup, instant disaster recovery, multi-site file sharing and a system that can span continents.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.