Product Marketing Manager
Nasuni is seeking an experienced, creative Sr. Product Marketing Manager that is looking to join a company with a vibrant culture and unlimited career growth possibilities! You will develop technical and solution-based content in support of demand generation, sales enablement, and brand awareness building. This includes but is not limited to creating whitepapers, blogs, social media content, sales training, and sales tools, as well as website content. You are very comfortable working across direct sales, product management, and engineering teams to develop effective marketing messages and materials. We hope you will have a background in storage or SaaS technology and will be a fast learner when it comes to new technologies. You will analyze IT infrastructure trends and competitive development and will help identify new product opportunities. Start-up experience is a plus!
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will ...
- Write solution briefs, white papers, and data sheets on the Nasuni platform
- Blog regularly about Nasuni business and product-related developments and industry happenings
- Develop compelling materials to support pipeline generation efforts
- Represent Nasuni at industry events and trade shows
- Create co-marketing plans and materials with alliance partners such as IBM and Microsoft and channel partners such as CDW and SHI
- Continuously improve Nasuni content in conjunction with our SEO strategy and customer feedback
Required skills + experience we look for are …
- 3+ years of product marketing, product management, or other related high tech experience
- Strong domain expertise in servers, storage systems, virtualization, or a closely adjacent technology required.
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up like environment
- Excellent written, blogging, and verbal communication skills, and polished presentation abilities
- Experience with content management and CRM systems
- BA/BS degree required
The ideal candidate is ...
- Smart: intellectual curiosity is critical at Nasuni and in this position
- A self-starter who takes initiative and does not wait to be told what to do
- A doer: rapid closure on tasks and projects is imperative to out-run our competitors
- Humble: We are growing at 120% year over year but we are still learning every day how to better serve our clients.
- Passionate: Nasunistas are very passionate about the company and our mission to disrupt the file services market.
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.