Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative Opportunity
Nasuni’s world-class sales team is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with creating the world’s first cloud-native global file system and once and for all solving the challenges associated with insane file data growth for the largest companies in the world. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position lays the foundation for a successful high-tech sales career.
We’re looking for motivated candidates who want to learn, contribute, and grow their career at one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Boston.
Our state-of-the-art HQ in the Boston Seaport overlooking the harbor is home to an amazing team of Sales Development Representatives that come to work every day excited and passionate about their ability to solve real business problems for their prospects. We are looking to grow this team significantly.
Our SDR team is currently working remotely due to Covid-19. Nasuni will onboard new employees remotely, who will later work in our Boston Seaport HQ.
Previous sales experience in technology certainly wouldn’t hurt, but it isn’t a requirement. An SDR at Nasuni is a salesperson in training. For 6-18 months in the role, depending upon your own personal efforts and rate of skill-development, you’ll research enterprise accounts and contacts, prospect into qualified targets, generate interest in Nasuni, and schedule meetings with them for the Nasuni Field Sales team.
Required skills + experience we look for are…
- Strong desire to launch your career in Sales
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Strong interest in software product technology, especially Cloud File Storage, and how native-cloud SaaS solutions enable enterprises to collaborate globally.
- Excellent analytic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Organized to manage the quality and quantity of your outreach and daily tasks
- Ability to prioritize the right accounts and be strategic in funnel management
- Persistence to develop client relationships and uncover their needs
- Positive Attitude to be able to overcome barriers to introductions
- Ability to research customers and customize introductions tailored to specific decision makers
- Leverage Sales tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, Outreach, Highspot, etc.
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
Nasuni is the new way for enterprises to store, backup, and share files. We built the first global file system based in the cloud, so we scale without the limits of legacy device-based file systems from Dell-EMC and NetApp. Our file services platform enhances cross-site collaboration and accelerates business growth, plus it saves our enterprise customers 60% compared to the cost of separate on-premises NAS, backup, archive, replication, and DR infrastructure.
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.
origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.