We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. As we are continuously improving, we work hard to ensure Nakisa's values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drive our behaviors at all levels. Our solutions have excelled in the market and we are committed to excel in its delivery and implementation aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for writing product user guides, reference, and maintenance manuals for Nakisa’s growing portfolio of financial software solutions. As part of a team of technical writers in the Engineering Operations team, the technical writer will work closely with R&D, product specialists, and QA to produce accurate material that will be used by both internal users and customers.
- Work with subject matter experts in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the product.
- Deploy and test applications to get first-hand knowledge of new features.
- Document in a clear and concise way to make complex technical concepts understandable.
- Edit existing product documentation and online helps as well as creating new documents to fulfill customer requirements.
- Create and manage content within the documentation approval process.
- Prepare translation packages that are sent externally to be translated and generate the final translated guides.
- Define scope of own work, estimate project tasks, update schedules, and complete tasks on time and in synchronization with software development cycles, or other related milestones.
- University degree in engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Experience writing user and administrator documentation for software aimed at end-users and/or system administrators.
- Experience using MadCap Flare (preferably) or Adobe RoboHelp.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Good understanding of web applications.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Excellent ability in understanding complex systems and explaining them in a simple/logical manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Demonstrated competency with industry-standard tools and technologies.
Good to have
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, and XML
- Knowledge of finance concepts