Senior Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO, SEM)
We are seeking a motivated and resourceful Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growth marketing team with the aim of driving brand awareness, generating leads, and maximizing conversions. Your role will involve planning, executing, and overseeing search engine optimization activities and marketing campaigns across various channels. To be successful in this role, you should be tech-savvy and possess expertise in SEO, ABM, SEM, and paid social for enterprise software.
- Collaborate closely with the content team to conduct comprehensive keyword research, optimize website content, and execute effective SEO strategies, aimed at enhancing search engine performance and driving increased organic traffic.
- Perform thorough technical SEO analysis for the website and work collaboratively with the web development team to fine-tune website structure and on-page performance, with the goal of improving search engine performance and increasing organic traffic.
- Develop and execute ABM strategies to target, engage, and convert key accounts and decision-makers, in collaboration with the sales team.
- Plan, create, and optimize SEM and paid social campaigns across platforms, including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Create and optimize compelling ads and landing pages, in collaboration with the content, design, and web development teams.
- Analyze data related to search engine and campaign performance, derive actionable insights, provide data-driven recommendations for campaign optimization, and effectively communicate results to stakeholders. Ensure that the budget is allocated where it can generate the best results.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and industry best practices in digital marketing and incorporate them into daily job responsibilities.
- Foster collaboration with cross-functional teams, including content, product marketing, web development, sales, and design, to align marketing efforts and actively contribute to overall business objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient understanding of SEO best practices and experience optimizing websites for search engines.
- Proven track record of managing successful ABM, SEM, and paid social campaigns.
- Knowledge of ABM strategies and tactics to engage and convert target accounts.
- Proficient in LinkedIn Ads and using the platform for B2B brand awareness and lead generation.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Google Ads, including search, display, and remarketing campaigns.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and generate insights to drive campaign optimization.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of French is a bonus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a passion for staying updated on industry trends and digital marketing advancements.
Why Join Nakisa
- Opportunity to join a growing and fast-paced SaaS company.
- Chance to make a difference because you are empowered to do so.
- Work with Fortune 1000 companies as your clients.
- Growth opportunities within the same field or even in other departments.
- Make wonderful friends and become part of the diverse and inclusive Nakisa family.
- Work with a team of incredibly talented and forward-thinking people who value hard work and know-how to celebrate the wins – No matter small or big.
- Amazing benefits and perks.
Nakisa is a global leader in enterprise business solutions for Organization Design Accounting, and Compliance. Nakisa delivers innovative, forward-thinking, and robust human resource (HR) and financial management solutions that advance business strategies. Our vision is to resolve the most complex problems of every enterprise customer. Our solutions are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today.
We bring together diverse and bright minds to offer amazing software products. We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. As we are continuously improving, we work hard to ensure Nakisa's values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drive our behaviors at all levels. Our solutions have excelled in the market. We are committed to excellence in its delivery and implementation, aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa. We’re recognized as one of best Canadian employers, having been named one of Montreal’s top employers of 2022, as well as one of Canada’s best employers for recent graduates.
Our people and our culture are the key to our success: hear from the team #li-hybrid