User Acquisition Manager (Remote)
N3TWORK, an international mobile games developer seeks a User Acquisition Manager. This role is part of a growing remote-based performance marketing team based in the GMT time zone. The Mobile User Acquisition function at N3TWORK is responsible for growing the company’s player base across its portfolio of mobile games including Tetris, Funko Pop Blitz, Legendary: Game of Heroes & partner games through our NSP platform.
What will you be doing
- User acquisition, funnel analysis, and channel optimisation for specific titles.
- Defining UA strategies across our portfolio of mobile games.
- Optimise targeting, creative, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation.
- Build & analyse reports from our extensive data sets to identify campaign optimisation opportunities and maximise ROI.
- Solve complex problems with partial, incomplete, and/or dirty data.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritise, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Manage and cultivate strategic relationships with our key partners such as Facebook, Apple, Google, and media agencies.
- Explain shifts in market dynamics, territory/region dynamics, mobile marketing trends, and user quality trends to the executive team and game studios.
- Degree in Marketing / Economics / Finance or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Advanced usage of Excel / Google Spreadsheets including data analysis and pivot tables.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau.
- Experience in performance based marketing, utilizing video, display, social and DSP traffic and with demonstrated understanding of CPA, CPM, CPC, ARPI and LTV.
- Experience with 3rd party mobile app tracking solutions.
- Blend of creativity and analytical skills with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving.
- Efficiently operate under a flexible marketing budget.
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple projects, networks and platforms.
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and time zones to achieve results.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Passion/knowledge for mobile games.