Business Development Manager (Remote)
N3TWORK is a Full Stack Games company – one that creates its own games and also builds technology and services for other gamemakers. Our flagship title Legendary, has generated over $250m in lifetime revenue and sets the standard for Live Events in mobile free-to-play games. We’ve also launched a version of Tetris to the world, along with Funko Pop! Blitz. These games are built on top of the N3TWORK Scale Platform (NSP) which enables us to invest hundreds of millions of mobile marketing dollars to achieve some of the highest ROI and LTV in the industry. NSP is now available to all developers to help grow their games and their businesses.
N3TWORK is headquartered in San Francisco, but is a fully distributed company. So, geographic location in the world is much less relevant to us than your drive and experience. We’re backed by some of the biggest names in venture & technology and we’ve assembled a great team of experienced and energetic N3TWORKers. Are you the next incredible addition to our company?
N3TWORK seeks an exceptional and highly motivated Business Development manager to partner with its internal Publishing team in representing the company to third party game developers. This is an opportunity to join a hungry BD team in a high impact role that requires an equally knowledgeable and creative mind. This person will operate with a high degree of autonomy and ownership to manage developers and their games from the point of sourcing through to evaluation, and will energetically share N3TWORK’s mission at industry events. Success in this role is making an impact against the company’s growth and future.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Business Development team, and impact the growth and long-term future of N3TWORK.
- Source, cultivate, and sign high quality developers to the N3TWORK Scale Partners (NSP) Platform.
- Conduct research on the mobile interactive entertainment industry, on competitors, and on potential partners.
- Continuously monitor market trends and the competitive landscape to help identify new business and gaming opportunities and market gaps.
- Build and maintain a network of industry relationships with developers and leading mobile games companies to inform product strategy and stay abreast of competitive landscape.
- Evaluate partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of qualitative and quantitative analyses, including financial and business case modeling.
- Manage existing developer partnerships to maintain and improve working relationships.
- Work with Legal and Business Development to prepare, review, and execute contracts in support of growing the business.
- Develop presentations for external use as well as for executive management.
- BA/BS Degree.
- Strong relationship, business development, and account management skills.
- Strong market research & presentation skills.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills required to interact across all levels within and outside the company.
- Ease dealing with people from different cultures throughout the world. The mobile industry is truly global, and we already have developer partners from Vietnam, Chile, Korea, India, Finland, and Canada.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Slides, and Google Sheets.
- Exemplary time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- A drive to learn and succeed.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Quick learner, self-starter, able to work independently, curious to learn, ready to work in a fast paced startup environment where different hats have to be worn at a moment’s notice.
- Knowledge of, and passion for, mobile games and the mobile gaming industry.
- Substantial amount of travel, once travel is safe again.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of mobile user acquisition landscape, game design, and F2P monetization models and catalysts strongly preferred.