Motion Graphics & Animation Specialist, Mobile Game UA Performance Marketing (Remote, Contract)
Motion Graphics & Animation Specialist, Mobile Game UA Performance Marketing
(This is a contract and remote position.)
N3TWORK builds fun, engaging, free to play games for iOS and Android. We are looking for a talented Motion Graphics & Animation Specialist, with a passion for games, who specializes in creating eye-catching marketing assets for mobile games and Multi-IP. The ideal candidate thrives on working across multiple art disciplines in a fun and fast paced environment, and understands the challenges of producing engaging, performance based-content for various marketing channels.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create highly engaging user acquisition marketing creatives ranging from: video advertisements, app store assets, social media concepts, game trailers and cinemagraphs.
- Concept, create, edit, iterate, and optimize creatives for various mobile advertising platforms while following IP specific brand and style guidelines.
- Ability to work on pre-existing project source files delivered from vendors or internal creatives to make iterations.
- Must meet deadlines, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Collaborate in a team-oriented environment with the Marketing team.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of professional experience in video production and motion design
- Hands on experience creating assets for mobile/console games.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong proficiency in creating particle effects and using industry standard plug-ins like Red Giant Trapcode Suite, Red Giant Universe Suite, Video Co-Pilot Optical Flares, and Element 3D.
- Must possess a hybrid skill set including strong foundation in motion graphics, editing, sound design, VFX, graphic composition, typography, and design.
- Must have a strong eye and good sense for color, composition, typography and various aesthetic styles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at once.
- 3D Modeling and Animation Experience (Cinema 4D / Maya)
To be considered for this position, you must include your portfolio, demo reel, website or other samples of work.