Product Manager- Mobile Games
The Tetris team at N3TWORK is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to assist in running the live operations of their upcoming Tetris game. This is an opportunity to craft player experiences and economies that will be enjoyed by millions of Tetris fans around the globe. This is a fast moving, high impact role that requires an equally analytical and creative mind. Product Managers at N3TWORK must be comfortable with a high degree of autonomy and ownership. This role is based in our game studio in Santiago and we are open to a wide range of experience levels.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Design, tune and execute features and live game events to achieve player engagement and monetization goals.
● Analyze live player data to balance the game experience based on insight with the goal of increasing engagement, retention and monetization.
● Design and tune large game systems and economies.
● Analyze and report on the performance of events and new features after they go live.
● Coordinate the interdisciplinary dependencies involved in creating live game updates (design, engineering, art, marketing, QA).
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
● 1-2 years developing as a Product Manager, Producer or Designer of games or similar experience in related technology fields.
● Excellent analytical, organizational, coordination, and communication skills.
● Expert at Excel or Google Docs.
● English language fluency.
● Experience in running live operations for free-to-play games.
● Experience working in mobile game development.
● Experience working in Unity.
● Experience with game feature design.
● Experience with/eye for user experience design.