Senior Game Designer
We are looking for an exceptional Game Designer to work on an upcoming free-to-play mobile game. This is an opportunity to shape a new product prior to launch, then continue to design, execute, and optimize the player experience once it is live.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Own the process of distilling product and business needs into elegant, delightful designs
● Identify what is compelling, articulate why it works, how to adapt it to other contexts and how to measure its success.
● Create compelling characters that manifest in stats & gameplay through creative and quantitative design.
● Proactively seek peer and customer feedback and distill into inflective solutions.
● Improve existing design frameworks and content pipelines, and architect new ones
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
● 4 years+ experience designing games
● Broad mechanics and systems design ability, coupled with the ability to work in ambiguous problem spaces
● Experience communicating complex and nuanced designs in simple ways
● Experience designing for free-to-play mobile games as a service
● Excellent organizational, coordination, and communication skills.
● Proficient at Excel.
● Experience in leading a team of diverse disciplines and backgrounds
● Proven ability to create effective and novel solutions for difficult problems across feature, system, economy, monetization, combat and content design
● Comfortable with Unity.