Marketing Manager, SaaS & B2B (Remote)
N3TWORK is a games platform company – one that creates its own games and also builds technology and services for other gamemakers. Our flagship title Legendary, has generated over $250m in lifetime revenue and sets the standard for Live Events in mobile free-to-play games. We’ve also launched a version of Tetris to the world, along with Funko Pop! Blitz. These games are built on top of the N3TWORK Scale Platform (NSP) which enables us to invest hundreds of millions of mobile marketing dollars to achieve some of the highest ROI and LTV in the industry. NSP is now available to all developers to help grow their games and their businesses.
N3TWORK is headquartered in San Francisco, but is a fully distributed company. So, geographic location in the world is much less relevant to us than your drive and experience. We’re backed by some of the biggest names in venture & technology and we’ve assembled a great team of experienced and energetic N3TWORKers. Are you the next incredible addition to our company
We are looking for a talented business-to-business SaaS Marketing Manager, with a passion for games, who is responsible for driving marketing initiatives to promote the N3TWORK Scale Platform. The ideal candidate thrives when working across multiple disciplines in a fun and fast-paced environment, while understanding the importance of producing engaging content to generate leads and convert them into long-term partnerships.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives aimed at driving revenue and growing market share for our game technology platform, the NSP.
- Help to identify overall product branding, positioning and go-to-market strategies for a suite of tools and services.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Marketing, Communications, Technology, and Creative team members to inform content strategies and build promotional materials that will increase business partner acquisition and retention.
- Utilize best methodology, practices, and tools for lead generation tactics and programs via SEO, paid advertising, CRM, social media, webinars, trade shows, events, podcasts, public relations, whitepapers, website optimization, strategic partnerships, presentation materials, etc.
- Determine lead generation performance metrics, adjusting creative budget and ad spend as needed to reach company OKRs and increase ROI.
- Provide analytical data, regular reporting, clear insights and key learnings that drive decision-making against product roadmaps, art direction, and messaging strategies.
- Compile competitive research and evaluate industry trends to help define innovative tactics that result in successful campaigns.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Experience with B2B marketing acquisition channels with small to medium businesses.
- Blend of creative, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Highly proficient with copywriting and content creation.
- Ability to efficiently operate within a flexible marketing budget.
- Must have a strong eye and good sense for color, composition, and various aesthetic styles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at once.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Experience in the games industry.
- Hands-on experience creating assets for mobile/console games.
- SaaS marketing experience is a major plus.
- Experience with Hubspot, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, and other B2B tools.