Senior Product Designer
We’re looking to hire a Senior Product Designer interested in games and data visualization to craft a world-class platform with a fast-growing, high-energy team. Our teams are structured to enable everyone to be a major contributor. You will have a significant impact on the direction of a new platform you’ll help design, build, and deliver to customers.
In this role, you will work as part of an independent cross-functional team. You will draw on a deep set of communication skills to help keep the team aligned and inspired as you design and ship valuable experiences for customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Lead the Prouct Design effort for major product features from concept to shipping.
● Collaborate closely with leaders in other functions to ensure the problems we’re solving are positively impacting the high-level product strategy from inception to launch.
● Act as a champion for the customer, always finding ways to balance business goals without sacrificing their needs, motivations, and values.
● Execute on all phases of the design process—strategy, research, concepts, design, implementation, and success metrics.
● Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, and prototypes to communicate design solutions
● Evolve and establish visual design system for user interface and data visualizations
● Develop and maintain specs, assets, documentation to support implementation and shared understanding across the team.
● Work in close collaboration with other members of the Product Design team to inform and improve company-wide design processes and practices.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
● 6+ years designing Web user experiences
● A strong growth mindset with ability to adapt quickly to change
● Communication style that is concise, articulate, and capable of inspiring a team
● Ability to work autonomously without a lot of specific direction
● Understanding of product strategy principles and practices
● Comfortable discussing technical logic with engineers
● Familiarity with standard UX tools and design systems
● Strong graphic design skills and solid understanding of typography
● Experience designing data visualizations that allow users to quickly understand and analyze complex data sets
● Prototyping, testing, and iterating UX flows
● Adaptable to a wide range of tools, techniques, and practices
● Particular interest and experience in B2B SaaS platforms is a big plus
● Please include a portfolio link with at least one relevant case study.