Front End Web Engineer
N3TWORK builds fun, engaging, free to play games for iOS and Android. We are looking for front end web engineers to help build innovative internal and customer-facing web applications that can reach millions of people using React.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Build web applications using React.
● Work with a small, focused team to help design and build customer-facing and internal web applications.
● Interact with the server team to help define the backend APIs to drive applications.
● Always strive to simplify the complex by building tools people enjoy using every day.
● Write and maintain quality, readable code.
● Collaborate with designers and artists to bring our vision to life.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
● Must be proficient in React.
● Experience building with React, Angular or other modern web frameworks.
● Knowledge of responsive design techniques and designing for multiple platforms.
● Production experience using Git in a team setting.
● Familiarity with Unix/Linux and capable of basic system configuration.
● Understanding of and interest in successful free to play game design and development.
● Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things.
● Backend development experience.
● Experience with AWS of other cloud environments.
● Previous experience building mobile free to play games.
● Production experience running servers at scale using Java, Python or Ruby in AWS.