Game Client Engineer, Unity (Remote)
N3TWORK is a games platform company – one that creates its own games and also builds technology and services for other gamemakers. Our flagship title Legendary, has generated over $250m in lifetime revenue and sets the standard for Live Events in mobile free-to-play games. We’ve also launched a version of Tetris to the world, along with Funko Pop! Blitz. These games are built on top of the N3TWORK Scale Platform (NSP) which enables us to invest hundreds of millions of mobile marketing dollars to achieve some of the highest ROI and LTV in the industry. NSP is now available to all developers to help grow their games and their businesses.
N3TWORK is headquartered in San Francisco, but is a fully distributed company. So, geographic location in the world is much less relevant to us than your drive and experience. We’re backed by some of the biggest names in venture & technology and we’ve assembled a great team of experienced and energetic N3TWORKers. Are you the next incredible addition to our company?
We are looking for talented game client engineers to join our small, focused team of experienced veterans to build games with Unity.
- Translate design requirements to Implemented client game features using Unity.
- Be a generalist with additional depth in one or more areas such as UI, graphics, audio, networking, or AI.
- Write and maintain quality, readable code.
- Collaborate with designers and artists to bring our games to life.
- Provide engineering support for game live operations.
- 2+ years experience in C#, C++, or Java.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns, and how to apply them to the problem at hand.
- Experience with mobile game development using Unity on iOS or Android.
- Understanding of server authoritative feature design and implementation.
- Understanding of and interest in successful free to play game design and development.
- Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things.
- Experience working full stack to build server components for game features.
- Experience with Python.