Design and develop new features for the N3TWORK Scale Platform used by app developers to grow their audience and business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Work with product teams to design and develop new features for the N3TWORK Scale Platform.
● Translate prototypes and research from data science team into full, scaled platform systems.
● Collaborate with other engineers to help design and build successful, scalable services that back free to play games on iOS and Android.
● Implement reusable server-side systems that drive game features
● Help build web-based tools used by game designers and producers to operate games
● Write and maintain quality, readable code
● Collaborate with game teams, designers and artists to bring our work to life
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
● 5+ years experience in Java or Python
● Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns and how to apply them to the problem at hand
● Deep experience with secure, scalable RESTful API design
● Experience with database design and scaling for write-heavy workloads
● Experience operating production services in AWS or another cloud environment
● Ability to identify and correct performance bottlenecks on a live system
● Solid understanding of Unix/Linux
● Understanding of and interest in successful free to play game design and development
● Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things
● Experience with machine learning and data science concepts
● Experience with Pandas, R and SQL
● Experience with DynamoDB, BigQuery and other large database systems.