N3TWORK builds fun, engaging, free to play games for iOS and Android. We are looking for native iOS engineers to help build a new experience for mobile gamers. Build delightful, native applications that take advantage of everything iOS has to offer.
- Own and implement iOS features in built with Swift and ObjC.
- Work with a small, focused team to help design and build successful software on iOS.
- Collaborate with designers to define the user experience and translate those designs into working software.
- Work with the team to define client to server interactions that work on multiple platforms, including iOS.
- Write and maintain quality, readable code.
- 3+ years experience in ObjC or Swift.
- Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns and how to apply them to the problem at hand.
- In depth iOS development experience and an understanding of how to deliver a world class user experience on iPhone.
- Shipped and maintained at least two iOS applications in the App Store.
- Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things.
- Understanding of and interest in successful free to play game design and development.
- Experience developing for other platforms such as Android and web.