Customer Success Manager (Remote)
N3TWORK is a games platform company – one that creates its own games and also builds technology and services for other gamemakers. Our flagship title Legendary, has generated over $250m in lifetime revenue and sets the standard for Live Events in mobile free-to-play games. We’ve also launched a version of Tetris to the world, along with Funko Pop! Blitz. These games are built on top of the N3TWORK Scale Platform (NSP) which enables us to invest hundreds of millions of mobile marketing dollars to achieve some of the highest ROI and LTV in the industry. NSP is now available to all developers to help grow their games and their businesses.
N3TWORK is headquartered in San Francisco, but is a fully distributed company. So, geographic location in the world is much less relevant to us than your drive and experience. We’re backed by some of the biggest names in venture & technology and we’ve assembled a great team of experienced and energetic N3TWORKers. Are you the next incredible addition to our company?
App developers across the world use the N3TWORK Scale Platform to grow their audience and business. We’re looking for someone to represent the NSP, delight our partners, and own the onboarding process for external developers who partner with us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate with external developers and internal teams to ensure games are integrated for the NSP Pilot program on time.
- Manage the onboarding process for new NSP partners to make sure they are ready in a timely manner.
- Identify, track, report, and mitigate risks to completing onboarding or integrations
- Collaborate with marketing, analytics, finance, and engineering teams to inform and improve processes and practices.
- Be the liaison between the NSP team and external developers across different time zones, including leading weekly calls with NSP Partners.
- Own the development and maintenance of NSP partner relationships.
WHAT SKILL YOU WILL NEED
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with multiple external partners across different time zones.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, resourceful and detail oriented.
- Ability to work with, and manage, different internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations.
- Familiarity with mobile user acquisition and related concepts such as creative creation and associated performance marketing metrics.
- Plays mobile games for fun.
- A strong growth mindset with ability to adapt quickly to change.