N3TWORK builds fun, engaging, free to play games for iOS and Android. We are looking for native Android engineers to help build a new experience for mobile gamers. Build delightful, native applications that take advantage of everything Android has to offer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Own and implement Android features inbuilt with Kotlin and Java.
● Work with a small, focused team to help design and build successful software on Android.
● Collaborate with designers to define the user experience and translate those designs into working software.
● Work with the team to define client to server interactions that work on multiple platforms, including Android.
● Write and maintain quality, readable code.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
● 3+ years experience in Java, C++ or Kotlin.
● Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns and how to apply them to the problem at hand.
● In-depth Android development experience and an understanding of how to deliver a world-class user experience on Android.
● Shipped and maintained at least two Android applications to Google Play.
● Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things.
● Understanding of and interest in successful free to play game design and development.
● Experience developing for other platforms such as iOS and web.