UX Lead, Mobile Games (Remote)
N3TWORK is a Full Stack Games company – one that creates its own games and also builds technology and services for other gamemakers. Our flagship title Legendary, has generated over $250m in lifetime revenue and sets the standard for Live Events in mobile free-to-play games. We’ve also launched a version of Tetris to the world, along with Funko Pop! Blitz. These games are built on top of the N3TWORK Scale Platform (NSP) which enables us to invest hundreds of millions of mobile marketing dollars to achieve some of the highest ROI and LTV in the industry. NSP is now available to all developers to help grow their games and their businesses.
N3TWORK is headquartered in San Francisco, but is a fully distributed company. So, geographic location in the world is much less relevant to us than your drive and experience. We’re backed by some of the biggest names in venture & technology and we’ve assembled a great team of experienced and energetic N3TWORKers. Are you the next incredible addition to our company?
N3TWORK is looking to hire a Lead User Experience Designer to craft a world-class mobile game experience with a fast-growing, high-energy team. Our teams are structured to enable everyone to be a major contributor. You will have a significant impact on the direction of the game you're helping design, build, and deliver to players.
In this role, you will work as part of an independent cross-functional team. You will draw on a deep set of communication skills to help keep the team aligned and inspired as you design and ship valuable experiences for customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the UX Design effort for major product features from concept to shipping.
- Collaborate closely with leaders in other functions to ensure the problems we're solving are positively impacting the high-level product strategy from inception to launch.
- Act as a champion for players, always finding ways to balance business goals without sacrificing their needs, motivations, and values.
- Execute on all phases of the design process—strategy, research, concepts, design, implementation, and success metrics.
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, and prototypes to communicate design solutions.
- Establish and evolve look and feel for user interface, including some motion design.
- Develop and maintain specs, assets, documentation to support implementation and shared understanding across the team.
- Work in close collaboration with other members of the Product Design team to inform and improve studio-wide design processes and practices.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- 6+ years designing mobile experiences.
- A strong growth mindset with ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Communication style that is concise, articulate, and capable of inspiring a team.
- Ability to work autonomously without a lot of specific direction.
- Understanding of product strategy principles and practices.
- Comfortable discussing technical logic with engineers.
- Familiarity with standard UX tools and design systems.
- Strong graphic design skills and solid understanding of typography.
- Ability to marry an existing art style with intuitive interaction design.
- Prototyping, testing, and iterating UX flows.
- Adaptable to a wide range of tools, techniques, and practices.
- Please include a portfolio link with at least one relevant case study.