Senior Build Engineer (Remote)
N3TWORK is a games platform company – one that creates its own games and also builds technology and services for other gamemakers. Our flagship title Legendary, has generated over $250m in lifetime revenue and sets the standard for Live Events in mobile free-to-play games. We’ve also launched a version of Tetris to the world, along with Funko Pop! Blitz. These games are built on top of the N3TWORK Scale Platform (NSP) which enables us to invest hundreds of millions of mobile marketing dollars to achieve some of the highest ROI and LTV in the industry. NSP is now available to all developers to help grow their games and their businesses.
N3TWORK is headquartered in San Francisco, but is a fully distributed company. So, geographic location in the world is much less relevant to us than your drive and experience. We’re backed by some of the biggest names in venture & technology and we’ve assembled a great team of experienced and energetic N3TWORKers. Are you the next incredible addition to our company?
At N3TWORK, we build and live operate engaging mobile games for iOS and Android. We're looking for a senior build engineer to own and operate the physical and software infrastructure to deliver game builds internally and to the App Store and Google Play. You'll also work with our live operations teams to manage the build pipeline that delivers content updates to our products.
What You Will Do
- Own our macOS and Linux based build systems.
- Own our Jenkins deployment.
- Build and maintain internal tools to deliver builds to the company and to Apple and Google.
- Develop and maintain software tools written primarily in Python used by the development teams everyday.
- Exceptional talent and the ability to apply that talent within a world class team.
- Experience maintaining macOS and Linux based systems.
- Strong development knowledge with Python or other scripting language.
- Experience operating production services in AWS or another cloud environment.
- Jenkins configuration and operations.
- Experience delivering builds with Unity.
- Experience with Apple and Google Developer portals, including provisioning and signing.
- Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things.
- Experience building web based tools.