Account Sales Manager - Austin, TX 78723
Are you ready to open the door to an amazing career with My Wireless? Are you ready to combine your skills and experience with our innovative technology solutions?
Our Outside Sales Associates are the one bringing the finest entertainment and telecommunication products and services to new residents around your region. While working as an Outside Sales Associate you’ll be responsible for acquiring new residential customers within an assigned geographic area. You’ll be visiting properties and meeting with Leasing Agents to acquire a lead funnel from prospective residents.
The Outside Sales Associates will spend more than 50% of their time performing sales related duties away from offices or retail stores, at a customer’s home or business.
As an Outside Sales Associate, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Visit residential locations via lists provided by the company to introduce AT&T products and services to the area
- Document the sale by creating or updating customer profile records
- Provide post-sale support for client orders
- Prospect for new opportunities through AT&T account managers and other multi-unit properties
- Secure agreements with owners or developers of new single family, condos or apartment homes
- Initiate, build and enhance relationships with AT&T personnel, property managers and leasing agents
- Resolve complex account issues to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Meet and exceed sales goal for personal activations and gross profit
What We’re Looking For:
- Ambitious, ethical, self-confident and driven individuals with a desire to earn
- A great attitude and desire to improve themselves and the organization’s services
- Someone who does not need supervision but rather is a self-starter and can work either as a part of a team or individual
- Someone who has the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- Employee must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to work at multiple locations within a district (territory may include several zip codes)
- Professional appearance
- Previous experience in a performance based sales role (Minimum of 2 years)
- AT&T product knowledge
- Sales background in television, wireless or other telecommunication products
What we offer our Team:
- Competitive Salary and Commission Structure
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Exciting Career Paths and Growth Potential
- Supportive Team Environment
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursements
- In Store Accessory Discounts
- Subsidized AT&T Wireless Service Plan
We also provide amazing discounts on AT&T product and services.
Internal Candidates: see the ladder of loyalty document for minimum promotion requirements. Internal candidates are required to use My Wireless e-mail to apply.