Retail Sales Associate
Our mission is to be able to provide a complete communication and entertainment solution through our knowledgeable team members that are passionate about creating loyal guests. Our Retail Sales Associate position is the first step of an exciting retail career in technology and entertainment! So do you fit our team? Do you have the below traits?
- You are not afraid of change! You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve
- You are excited to work with others towards a common goal
- Your communication skills build customer confidence in your recommendations and solutions
- Your attention to details allows for accurate processing of transactions
- You are not intimated by the variety of devices, services, and/or promotions that can be offered to our guests
- Retail or customer-facing sales experience
- Experience prospecting through outbound calls
What we offer our Team:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths and growth potential
- Uncapped earning potential through commission when meeting or exceeding sales goal
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Discounts on AT&T products and services
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee with or without reasonable accommodation to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, a majority of the time is spent standing and walking around, moving about for prolonged periods of time, and occasionally lifting and moving objects of up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. Other movements may include climbing ladders, balancing on ladders, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and fine handling of display materials and merchandise. Dexterity is required.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include being able to work with small parts in mobile phones and being able to look at a computer screen for prolonged periods of time. These requirements can be met by the individual’s use of eyeglasses or contacts.