Alarm/Special Hazards System Technician
Alarm / Special Hazards System Technician
Do you enjoy being out on the road interacting with customers and clients and still returning home each night? Do you have a knack with tools and following technical manuals? Do you enjoy working both indoors and outside? KINT Corporation has an amazing opportunity for experienced Technicians who believe in exceptional customer service and working safely and efficiently each day. On the job and classroom training is provided! These exciting new positions are located in our Aston, PA location. You don’t want to miss out!
KINT Corporation is a proud, family-owned business. For 65 years, we've served our clients, our employees and our community with integrity. It takes something special for a business to last this long. That “something special” is our courage, ready to take on the next challenge. Our family is more than just the people named “Kint.” All our employees and customers are treated like family. And all our people have helped make George A. Kint Inc. the success it is today. This is our ICU, Integrity, Courage, Unity. Are you ready to be a part of our family?
What Makes this Job so Unique?
As an Alarm / Special Hazards System Technician, you will be responsible for the completion of service requests at various locations throughout our service area. You will be responsible for completing jobs to satisfaction while maintaining courteous and professional service to all customers. The technician must be dependable, a self-starter and have a “Can Do” attitude to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet service calls in an efficient manner
- Identify emergencies and respond quickly to support and assist customers in need
- Follow procedures of verifying work completed, ensuring all paperwork is completed and all job requirements are met
- Answer and manage incoming calls from customers and KINT office staff
- Keep accurate and thorough documentation of service calls
- Travel to customer sites
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- Knowledge in the use of basic hand tools to operate mechanical and/or electrical devices
- NICET Level II or III Certification preferred
- Electrical/Low Voltage certification a plus
- Philadelphia Alarm or Suppression certification a plus
- Technology skills including the use of email, text messaging and call management software
- Ability to lift 50lbs with appropriate equipment, use ladders and lifts
- Ability to work Monday through Friday beginning at 7:30am and be able to work on an on-call rotation for after-hours support
- Ability to successfully complete basic and recurring training and demonstrate knowledge retention
- Ability to work as part of a diverse, cross-functional team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer focused service skills
- Safety focused work style combined with a strong work ethic
What We Offer You
At KINT Corporation, our employees love what they do and love where they work. We offer great perks like:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer paid Basic Term Life Insurance with additional Optional Term Life Insurance available
- Employer paid Short Term Disability benefits
- Availability of employee paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave policies
How Do I Get Started?
To apply please submit the following:
- An updated resume
- A brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in working for KINT Corporation
Please note: If you are offered employment, it may be contingent upon the successful completion of any and all background verifications and drug screenings.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on JobVite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.