IT Account Executive
IT Account Executive
We are searching for a tech-savvy, dynamic and talented IT Account Executive to help support our rapid growth. If you are a driven IT Account Executive with a focus on developing relationships, building partnerships, and identifying project opportunities then we want to hear from you! Velaspan is located in Allentown, PA, the IT Account Executive will provide support to our existing customer base while conducting outside sales activities to obtain new customers in new markets. This is a remote position, open to candidates residing in the Eastern or Central time zone.
About Us and What We Offer You
Based in Allentown, PA, Velaspan is a leading professional services organization that specializes in wireless network design and consulting services. Velaspan consultants have been integral in the development of thousands of indoor and outdoor mobility solutions across virtually every business environment including enterprise, government, pharmaceutical, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, and education. Leveraging extensive experience with wireless infrastructure and mobile data collection devices, Velaspan is uniquely positioned to design, deliver and support the mobility solution that is right for any business.
Benefits and Perks
At Velaspan we are passionate about the quality of our work. We are a dedicated group of professionals who love what we do and where we work. We are referred by the large tech vendors to solve problems others cannot solve and are committed to excellence and strive to offer unmatched support to our customers. We offer our employees great perks like:
- A generous salary with a commission structure based on achievable goals (starting salary will be based on qualifications)
- Generous paid time off
- Variety of benefits - including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Ability to contribute and be part of our exciting ongoing growth
- A fun job in the IT field working with the best in the industry
- Opportunities to work with clients in diverse industries
- Company-paid training opportunities
What the Job Looks Like
As an IT Account Executive, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant and meaningful contribution to the growth and success of Velaspan through the following responsibilities:
- Manage and grow an existing client base by developing strong and meaningful relationships with customers
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities for the company
- Close sales by building rapport, explaining service capabilities, and overcoming objections
- Participate in key parts of the sales process by generating proposals, responding to RFI, and continuously working on account follow up
- Represent Velaspan through participation in events and trade shows
- Support our customers by providing information and guidance
- Travel to client sites and other locations for meetings and events
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience and proven success in a sales role (candidates with more experience are also encouraged to apply)
- Experience with professional service sales a plus
- A technical background in IT or Computer Science
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain meaningful professional relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and sense of urgency
- Polished business communications skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Skilled use of Word and Excel is a MUST; Salesforce experience is a plus
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel to client sites and company events
- Remote position open to candidates in Eastern or Central time zone
I'm interested, how do I get started?
To apply please submit the following: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oxiy6fwd&s=myHRpartner
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application. If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request. Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.