Are you an experienced IT Manager who possesses exceptional technical skills and thrives at managing multiple projects and priorities? If so, Straight Arrow Products, whose Mane ‘n Tail line of personal skin and haircare products is trusted worldwide, has a new, exciting opportunity for an Information Technology Manager at their Bethlehem, PA location. If you thrive in an environment where no two days will be the same, excel at managing IT strategic initiatives, and enjoy being hands-on with daily technology operations and support, you will love this job!
About Us and What we Offer You
Founded in 1970, Straight Arrow has grown to be leading brand in the human and equine personal and skin care space. Despite worldwide recognition, Straight Arrow has never lost its family-oriented, grassroots mindset dedicated to innovation and customer service. Straight Arrow continues to manufacture all of its own products in the USA, consistently meeting a high-performance standard. You will love working here!
Benefits and Perks
At Straight Arrow, employees are never seen as a number and your contributions are valued every day! We show appreciation through the following programs:
- Company paid medical coverage for employees
- Voluntary dental, vision, and disability coverages
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off (including discretionary paid days off designated by the President)
What the Job Looks Like
In this unique IT Manager role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage, monitor, and maintain computer systems, hardware, cloud-based solutions, network security, and infrastructure service. Identify information system needs. Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. Set-up and review network back-ups of laptops. Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations. Audit systems and assess their outcomes. Perform regular maintenance on network servers and storage devices.
- Work closely with other teams, and Senior Management to build new features and applications. Research new software releases. Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Set up and maintenance of WMS & Amazon scanners. Maintain SAP network drive access. Maintain other network equipment such as time clocks and video conferencing. Assist with the PLC network.
- Manage enterprise-wide helpdesk requests and provide analysis and support solutions. Provide all levels of support and training for Company issued devices and office equipment.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Assist 3rd party IT support (Archerpoint, Smart Formulator, Insight Works, Channel Advisor, WSC).
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- 5-10 years’ experience as an IT manager or similar role. Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Experience supporting and maintaining user account information, including rights, security, and system groups
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Working knowledge of servers, network security equipment, DNS, Office 365, and SharePoint is required
- Experience working with programable logic controller (PLC) preferred
- Knowledge of EDI, Nav Business Central and/or some other ERP systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- SQL Programming experience preferred
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Exceptional customer service, problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills required
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=otuIcfwB&s=myHRpartner
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.