Translation Project Manager- Korean Language
Are you a talented Translation Project Manager seeking a new challenge? ISI Language Solutions wants to hear from you! Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Project Manager with Korean fluency to facilitate translation projects. We use our dynamic multitasking and creative thinking skills in a variety of industries, delivered with a concierge-level customer service experience. Located in sunny Glendale, CA you will love being a part of our eclectic, fast-paced, and passionate team!
ISI is a top 20 supplier of full-service language and localization services in virtually every language used in business. To learn more about us and what we do, visit https://isilanguagesolutions.com.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries and provide unscheduled performance-based bonuses throughout the year. We are growing at a rapid pace and advancement opportunities are available for those who perform well. In addition to professional growth and advancement, we offer our employees great perks such as company-sponsored health and dental insurance, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, fun employee events, and more.
We are passionate about going above and beyond for our clients, and it shows! As a Project Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team through all phases of completing concurrent translation projects. These are just some of the exciting responsibilities you will have:
- Ensure projects are accomplished efficiently and effectively within timeline and budget, all with the highest quality.
- Assign, monitor, and measure team members’ workload.
- Maintain, cultivate, and grow client relationships with the goal of exceeding client satisfaction.
- Resolve issues that may have any production, business, or client impact.
- Create, maintain, update, and improve processes, policies, and standards.
- Identify team training needs and provide coaching.
- Native or near-native fluency in Korean required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree or background in translation is preferred. Education in computer science, software development, or engineering is a plus.
- A minimum of one year of experience in translation or project coordination.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite required. Proficiency in SDL Trados Studio (or other CAT tool) and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Superior communication skills with impeccable grammar, including professional email correspondence.
- Adept at providing concierge-level customer service experience and anticipate customer needs.
- Ability to thrive in a team-driven environment.
- Superior organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent detail orientation.
- Ability to work extended hours during busy periods based on business needs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in the healthcare or insurance industries a plus.
To apply please provide the following:
Link to apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=osBNbfwL&s=website
- An updated resume
- A brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in working for ISI Language Solutions
- Salary requirements
Please note: If you are offered employment with ISI Language Solutions, it may be contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment background screenings.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.